Extreme reduction in cleaning time, improved quality…
Micromolding of high-tolerance precision parts and the associated problems of cleaning micro cavities in production moulds are familiar with todays manufacturers of medical devices. Maintaining high product quality and clean manufacturing equipment in production of surgical stents, devices and catheter tips is of high importance. Other challenges are cleaning of clamping devices and removal of parting line-flash or de-burring of materials from final products are also of very important manufacturing issues.
Implementing PolarTech precision cleaning technology is the optimal way of improving your manufacturing processes. PolarTech dry ice blasting technology provides manufacturers with a non-abrasive and fast cleaning technology that does not damage moulds ( no wear / tear) or tools thereby significantly reducing replacement tooling costs.
Using dry ice blasting has shown to reduce your cleaning time up to 80 % and substantial savings in cleaning costs. PolarTech technology means reducing / eliminating manual scraping and use of water and chemicals. PolarTech cleaning technology is an environmentally friendly way of cleaning.
- Thermoplastic injection moulds.
- Thermoset injection moulds.
- Liquid silicone moulds.
- Tablet production moulds.
- Packaging equipment.
- De-flashing/ deburring of medical stents and implants.
- De-flashing /deburring of surgical tools and instruments.
- De-flashing/deburring of manifolds.
- De-flashing /deburring of catheter tips.
- Faster and better cleaning.
- Improve product quality.
- Reduce downtime.
- Non abrasive (no wear/tear to moulds or tooling).
- No water / Chemicals.
- Increase productivity.
- Cleaning in-situ (no dismantling).
- Decontaminate surfaces.
- No blasting media, no waste disposal.
- Fast return on investment.